Delicious

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gotta Love the Clinic...

So my first week in clinic went fairly smooth.... wow I feel great! I can't believe how much more confident I am at scaling and treatment planning patients! I guess the work really paid off in first year. I was so happy to show off my X ray skills to the first years too! At first I as timid to show them how to take them but after I had taken a few I realized I have a lot to offer and I'm happy I can help.

On a different note I just got back from my long Labor day weekend and man does my neck HURT! In proceeding to tell what happened I was on a family outing in Provo. While there we stopped by this place that was similar to the junction in Ogden. It had arcade games, rides and other things to do. I willing participated in this interesting 20ft tightrope walking and laser darting but then there was the flow rider. The Flow rider is simulated surfing indoors and is something I had never tried before, and will most likely never try again. Ha Ha while I was learning how to surf and falling 10,000 times I finally did it! I mastered the Wave. Well come to find out an hour or two later I realized the mastering came with major aches and pains.Yikes it just makes you feel terrible and miserable when your neck is strained. It was killing me last night and this morning so I hope it feels better today and soon because when I get neck injuries it feels like it will never leave. So as for my relaxing weekend? yeah it didn't happen lol.

Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment