Delicious

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today was a good day.. who would have thought?

Well today has been better then all my other Thursdays! It has been the first clinic day out of three where no one has cancelled, no showed, or been late! Yahoo! and I even had a translator for the morning! All I can say was it was a worth while break. Yeah he may have been a class III and that was kinda hard but other than that today was perfect! Some times I wish I didn't stress so much about clinic, it really makes me crazy. So after my morning appointment I had a relaxing 1B patient who has been a good friend for a long time. It was nice to talk to my patient and be able to relate. I finished really early and so I decided to work up front and help out around the clinic well turns out there was a patient needing a cleaning for quite some time and had been calling the clinic for ever! So lucky me another patient to screen! So keep your fingers crossed for me I hope I find a Mockboard patient! WAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment