Delicious

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CA then TA ha ha ha

Today was my first CA day of the new school year! It was alright I guess I think I ended up stressing for everyone who's patient cancelled on them at the last second. Which then caused me to be worried about my patients and if they both would show up to my appointment. It's so stressful sometimes to realize you can prepare as much as possible and still loose points because someone just decided to not come in. I hope this school year goes as smoothly as possible I need to schedule extra screenings when I have 1B's scheduled.

As for CA today it went well, I was happy to not be focused on patients for one second and help others. I think I did a good job today and it's one PE closer to being done so I'm all for it. FYI My Neck was still hurting all day right down to tonight went we were getting our new dishwasher. I'm hoping icing and resting it will help me make it better before my Clinic day this week! Yikes!..... Well more later, for now I'm crashin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment