Delicious

Friday, February 18, 2011

Should have been Wednesday's Post... :)

So to pretend this is Wednesday and that I have just finished clinic. When in actuality I'm at work doing homework :) ha ha yes my job rocks. Well Wednesday was a lab day so we didn't have any patients but worked on improving our skills and practicing using the diagnodent, blood glucose test, and how to properly clean dentures. I can't say it was the most entertaining day in clinic but I guess it gives us a nice break. To be honest I think I was so tired that I could have just fallen asleep in clinic. But yeah it was good always good to learn new things. I do have to say that I'm so stoked to not have clinic on Monday, yes it makes requirements into crunch time but I'm so happy to have a break. Today I'm doing lots of homework but I'm also taking Nate out for his Valentines surprise! I got us tickets to.... oh wait he might read this so better to tell next time . :) I'm really excited though. Well better get back to the grind but I'll write more later. Peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment