Delicious

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get'er DONE! 2-2-11

It's February now! gees time is going by way too fast and I can't say I'm doing so hot catching up. Yesterday I was so sick and I think I'm making myself more stressed beyond anything. I don't know why I'm so stressed but for some reason I'm not doing too weel on tests, class, and struggling with studying. I hope this is the end of this awful slow, not so productive week!
   On a happier note I was really efficent today, I finshed my patient and passed two PE's. I feel like I can make it some days and others I'm amazed that I survived. I'm getting so much faster in clinic though! what a joy and a blessing it is to know that at least something is paying off the way I want it too. My next patient has braces and I think that will be a fun and new challenge! Hope all is well with the rest of the classes and wish everyone the best. I'm signing off for today! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment