Delicious

Thursday, February 24, 2011

2-23-11 Just another patient day with a twist

I was so proud Wednesday I finished my patient so early that I had an hour to spare. Though I had anticipated this and previously scheduled with my next patient the day before. They failed to come and I felt so unproductive! GRRR when meeting requirements it feels like any day wasted is so bad and that you always need to be on the ball. I was really mad because I was going to take a full mouth within that time but again what can you do when the patient didn't show up. So the goal that day was to finish up early which I did and make sure all PE's that were possible were passed off. Goal I would have to say was met, but at the same time I'm sad that I didn't get the most out of my clinic day.

On a good note though I was able to help everyone, who had a longer day then me, clean up and get out of there close to on time. That was my day, yes, they are getting less and less eventful but I hope I'm getting a lot faster.  The main problem I think I'm running into now is keeping my instruments sharp! So it's off to the grid stone for me this weekend! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment