Delicious

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Patient Day

Well lol if I was having a bad day before I came into Clinic I sure didn't went I left. I had the pleasure of coming to clinic today and being able to see Sam in her snow coat setting up here unit. Ha Ha I don't know why it was so funny but since the locker room was locked this morning we all had to trek into clinic with all our stuff and start setting up so we weren't behind. :) It really ended up being a great day though. My patient was really late but completely nice. He was really willing and took to heart the gingivitis talk I gave him ha ha. I think the funniest thing he said as I was cleaning his not seen in two years wow was... "Wow my gums hurt," lol I know that's not very funny but I was ready to bust out laughing. I was like well what were you expecting when you don't take care of your self. Patients crack me up and give me great experiences! I for sure met my goal because inspite of being late I did a whole OD, XRays, and 2 quads. I was extremely happy!

Oh yeah I was so excited about Ghana last time I forgot to tell about my braces experience. Well first things first they are hard to probe and harder to clean. It was nice because I had a really fun patient but it was definitely something new. But either way I was happy with his appointment also.

So all in all I think my next goal is to pass off as may PE's as I can with my class 2 next week! and oh yeah HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE's DAY! :D well I'm off to bed still catchin up on all the homework since this Ghana project is putting me a little behind. Best of Luck every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment