Delicious

Monday, January 10, 2011

Not first day of second semester but definitely the Best day! 1-10-11

Ok Sorry I haven't blogged until now but I thought the other days just weren't worth blogging about. Yes, I did get some good work done and it was a learning experience but I can't tell you that I'm not extremely excited that my next patient is a 1B!!!! Wow the last few clinic days to be honest have been a complete nightmare! I was unsure of how to chart, my pt. was a class 2 and I didn't get how to scale the hard calculus. So I guess today was my relief from stress... Today! I finished two quads of a class 2 and passed off a PE! Yes! I did it! I'm happy there is slight light at the end of the tunnel and  I'm doing a heck of a lot better! YAY!

Alright on the serious note of the blog I did have a goal today I wanted to pass off two PE's and finish two quads. Well I met half of my goal I only missed one PE, that was really good by my standards. My goal for the next clinic session is to complete 2 quads of this new 1B patient I'm seeing so that means everything.. Xrays, OD, scale check and finally two quads. So I'm excited to see how it turns out! Hope everything is working out for all you ladies and good luck on the muscle strength lol I know my fingers hurt today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment