Delicious

Monday, January 24, 2011

Let me hear ya Holla at me! :D

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I'd be lying if I didn't say TODAY WAS MY BEST DAY OF CLINIC! I have been inspired today to do better and clean faster! I finished a 1B patient start to finish with 4 BWX conventional, and TWO PE's! Woot! I had a really good day and I was happy we finally had a monday afternoon clinic! Wow and I owe it all to my favorite instructor Vyning! He always makes sure you learn something new and then shows you how to work on it! I really felt quite accomplished today! YES!

lol anyways moving on my goal today was for sure met; my new goal is to do that for a second time! I really need to get some sealants in so I think I'll just have a day with all my patients who need them to come in for 10 mins each and get them all done! That would be awesome! So that's the new goal finish another person all the way finished and then pass atleast one PE while doing it. Sweet! Well Signing off for tonight but Awesome job ladies! I'm happy to be in our Class year!

No comments:

Post a Comment