Delicious

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Patient Patient Patient!!!!!

    Wednesday went well I got 4 BWX yet again and passed a PE but only one quad!? gees! I'm so slow! It didn't help that my patient was detained from his appointment because parking pass madness was going on! and then BAM! for some reason I thought he was good on his HHx but just when I was about to start everything I realized that the Hygienist had put the wrong date on treatment and the HHx was TWO YEARS OLD! ah! what a waist of time trying to I had to let him hurry and finish up so while waiting I got the X-ray room set up. I guess there are always ways to get something done while others aren't going your way. Anyways I didn't meet my goal and I'm getting frustrated with how slow I'm getting You just have to be super early and light with the scaler it seems anyways I'm out and off to study! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment