Delicious

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First 1B and loving it

Wow it's incredible how much easier a 1B is compared to a Two. I would say today went great, not completely the way I wanted but great none the less. I feel like I need to be faster but I don't want to miss anything, I guess it just comes with time.
As for an update on my goal I didn't get my two quads and I waited a while for an OD check and scale check so Pe's weren't very possible either. I will definitely get at least one pasted off next time. So for my new goal for next time is to call pt. ahead of time and discuss medications and I guess something to work on would be to improve the angulation of the instrument on the tooth. I'm definitely scaling right and staying on task I just think once I get that pure adaption that I'll get all the calculus instead of missing things here and there.  And finally I will atleast get one quad done on my first unknown patient :). Yay! lol

All I can say is this program rocks! and I'm excited that we're so involved !

No comments:

Post a Comment