Delicious

Monday, November 29, 2010

11-22-10 FIRST PATIENT DAY!!

AW what a day I'm happy to know my dad is a great patient and that he is so willing to help me! Sad thing today was I didn't get to do everything I wanted because he showed up late!!! YIKES! My first day and my patient is late! I'm so happy I can help him though. Some days I wish I could really convey to patients how serious and important it is to do that regular care each and everyday! My dad was very comforting and really nice to come and help me I can't tell you how grateful I am to have such an understanding Father who loves me even though he was late.  I felt like today went well but I definitely need to remember the flow and what needs to be done. Well I'm signing out I'm extremely tired. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment