Delicious

Monday, September 13, 2010

VITAL SIGNS!!!!

To start off today we had RADIOLOGY!!!!!! lol it was really fun learning the bisecting technique! Instructor Vyning always makes my day! lol he is so down to earth and has a way of teaching that makes you think and understand what your doing. I really enjoyed his class today.

In clinic we practiced vital signs and passed off the PE for maintaince and positioning :) Wow I'm so excited I'm starting to feel like a real hygienist! Oh yeah by the way I've totally rocked my last Radiology test!!! YAHOO! I'm doing so good and staying so on top of everything! It's like everything is finally clicking and working out. I have to admit when I first came into this program I was really unsure of how I would do and if I would remember all the things that need to be done, but as I've learned and studied I've become much more aware and excited about the whole dental field! It great to have things work out and have your confidence high! I just hope I can keep up this streak. This weekend we have the Dental Hygienists Convention! I'm really looking forward to meeting all the other girls in their program and how much they are learning as well.

Well ack to the grind! :) have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment