Delicious

Monday, September 27, 2010

TIME TO EXPLORE!

LOL I know funny title right? but that's exactly what we did :) Today in clinic we have now entered the stage where we can actually scrape stuff off one anothers teeth. :D It's so exciting to be getting this close but it seems so far away. Honestly the weekends are blurs and not nearly long enough; Clinic and class keep me so busy I haven't been able to really relax and get out for a while. But through all of it it's worth it and exactly what I'm looking for.

Radiology wasn't that fun today, I was extremely prepared made sure I studied the PE and looked ahead on the modules to go to clinic and totally take Xrays on the wrong side.... ugh if it's not one thing it's another lol.
Well enough for today I'm going home to see my boyfriend who has been grocery shopping for me all day and I can't wait to see what he got.

LATERS! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment