Delicious

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Almost there and it feels great!

I can't believe it I graduate in just a few short months for the Weber State Dental Hygiene Program... all I can say is WOW! I think it's finally coming to life my dreams and goals, after I got married I think I was a little in shock because I knew that was once step closer to the rest of my life and now here it is I will finally be able to travel and see new places and do the humanitarian work I've always wanted to do. It's a little surprising that everything is falling into place because I know there were a lot of times I felt not good enough or smart enough to accomplish some of the things I've done in my life. I'm just so blessed and happy to be living my life and enjoying all the new things that much bachelors is going to open up for me. I can't say I wasn't sad after senior pictures the other day because I realized I'm going to miss all these girls so much! and I've made some really great friendships and I'm sad that it's almost over. Well that was just a short thought of mine that I wanted to share and a special shout out to the Weber State 2011-2012 DH girls. I know that this will be the best and final semester! Woot! :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I love all the girls in the program with us, including you! It has been such a fun ride and we have been through so much together. We just need to make sure these friendships last through out our lives! Love ya, Tori!

    ReplyDelete