Delicious

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last VA with the best group! and good times to come

Aw today should be a sad day ... because I no longer have my awesome VA group that builds me up and makes me smile...

Patients weren't that great today even all class 5's.... like I need anymore of those but it was good conversation. I always hear the best stories and the nicest things from my patients that it makes me feel really accomplished when I'm there. After patients we all went out to lunch! which was funny because e all decided on a place to eat and then totally split up and got what we wanted from different places. Ha Ha Ashley and I had a great time downing popcorn and water at Wingers while we were waiting for our food to go. :) It was a good day .... lol until my husband got off work late and I ended up having to wait at the VA until 5:30pm lol and being engulfed by strange elderly men who insisted on talking to me until my husband got there lol. Oh my it was interesting. ...

Oh well Thanksgiving break is upon us ! and as a great surprise I have received my LOUPES! Talk about early Christmas but I am way stroked! I've been wearing them all over the house anticipating thursday wear I can use them on my final patients of the semester! WOOT WOOT! Well I better get to enjoying my self I have alot of Thanksgivings to attend and I need to prepare to be stuffed ! Hope every one has a fabulous holiday! And Thank you VA Girls for all the good times!

:) Later

4 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun with you at the VA! Congrats on your new loupes! I am so excited to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got your loupes! You'll love them, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't really get to use your loupes too much on Thursday. Did your a.m. patient even show up? You will grow to love them in the spring! What a difference seeing the tooth up close will make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got new loupes? That's great. You will have to let me know next semester how you like yours :)

    ReplyDelete