Delicious

Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving break and the end of semester finale

Well Clinic the other day wasn't my greatest because on my class 5 there was a huge pocket that I just happened to not catch and missed the piece of calculus all the way down in the furcation. GRR! will I ever not miss one spot... at least it wasn't like last week where I had a class 3 with the most tenacious calculus I've ever seen! and I missed the whole quad..... and that was due to my lack of time and my pride telling me to do the whole mouth before even getting checked... ugh ... when will I learn. The lesson to be learned from this is definitely feel before check and be sure to get that extra turn while scaling the distal line angle or mesal line angle. And besure to not drop you 15/16 gracey before you scale a three lol.

 So I'm happy to report the quiz is done today and I am enjoying relaxing for my Friday afternoon. Yes, I will start studying immediately tomorrow for dental materials so I might happen to take the test sooner than anticipated. But for now I'm at work and I get to make blankets tonight for my new little cousin and I'm happy to have a break :)

I'm honestly so in shock of how fast the semester has flown by and I'm excited to go to the VA right before Thanksgiving! I really enjoying helping the people there, they work so hard to serve our country and I'm just honored to be a part of that organization. I'm really Thankful to be in this program aswell, I believe it has really changed my life for the better and I hope I can walk away a strong force in research and clinical care for patients.  That is all for now ... until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment