Delicious

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Curse you anteriors!!!

So lately anteriors has been my weak link! I'm trying my best and I swear I'm doing the best I can but it seems like that spot always gets me. I have now given the explorer the back seat to my air and water. I feel like I get a lot more done and I'm more efficient the more air I spray! It definitely helped me today on my second patient so I'm banking on it from now on.
Today was alright I guess patient wise I finished my mockboard and saw a huge change in tissue as well as my class 2 patient who did not speak a word of english. In the afternoon I did my best to pass off as many PE's as possible but with no success since I guess my patient didn't have a need for the diagnodent .... I don't think that's right but you go with the flow I guess. Anyways at the last part of my day when my patient had left I realized that I now need to schedule two a days and searched for people to help. In my luck Karlie had some sealants to spare and I got to do 4 of them. So I guess it all kinda worked out, until next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment