Delicious

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Clinic bust!!!

So here I am conquring the world with my class two in the morning! I'm scaling I'm using N2O I'm teaching, I'm passing off PE's, and I only missed two spots in the whole mouth, I felt like I was on top of the world and then... came the afternoon. ....

My patient came in and I was looking forward to an easy class 5 and to get a little bit of a break but I happened to check her blood glucose and just like that I couldn't see my patient. Not only was her fasting glucose 170 but when I had the oppertunity to check she was 243! Yikes! We can only treat people like this in emergency situations I was worried that I wasn't going to get the requirements done before the semester because I'm completely booked. Well as it turns out I needed one more 1B and one of the translators happened to be there. I grabbed her as fast as I could and got her in my chair. It didn't take long and I got 4BWX but when I got my scale check.... I MISSED ALL THE LOWER ANTERIORS! Gees can you believe this? Well sheet calculus is the devil and that ruined my perfect day... I guess better luck next time

No comments:

Post a Comment