Delicious

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Graduating with no confidence

So Clinic today was really awful! I am supposed to be really fast but two 1B always fluster me. Also to make things worse they are both my little sisters who hate getting their teeth cleaned because it really hurts. Man alive I should never clean family again because you feel so sad that they are hurting but you know if you don't just get it done and clean them their tissues will never get better. Well I rushed and was flustered and finished my last PE's ran home got my sisters lunch, rushed back to clinic set up as fast as I could and then saw my Dad for the last time. Again don't clean family you always feel so bad to hurt them so of course you miss things that you would not normally miss. And when it comes to lateral pressure I'm SUCH A WIMP! I wish I could be like our instructors sit down and just pop them off in two secs. GRRR I need to improve on speed and strength I hope when I graduate I have understanding Dentists.

So that was my heart break but i do have to say my Birthday stressed along with everything so next time I feel like it would be wise to skip a birthday I will. SHEESH I'm tired... off to PJ's and a Movie..

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had such an awful day! You are awesome even though you feel like your not sometimes!

    ReplyDelete