Delicious

Friday, April 13, 2012

Here it is!!!

 I consider this Friday the last day I can call my self a student because I have completed all requirements, I have been CA for an extra day for fun, I have gone into work because I have nothing else to do, and I have given my last project to Professor Alexander. Wow.. I never thought I would make it to this day, where all I have to do is be a grown up now. How scary it is to not have a plan for the next year when school is done. I remember always thinking get a little summer job and then it's back to school with the friends, the work study job, and hard work ahead for two semesters. I'm so very proud of our class, it seems like through out all odds you can accomplish everything and anything.
Today I ponder on my last days at Weber State, and soon to be last days in Utah for a while. We are moving to Arizona as a new adventure but I still wonder about future plans and where life will lead me. My husband is doing so well in his job and working so hard it's amazing how people cope after 21 years of formal education.

I know this will be the best and I hope we all keep in touch.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment