Delicious

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A week that went by in a flash

Wow this week went by to fast, I can't believe I have to go to clinic tomorrow. I'm excited but at the same time I'm worried that patients are not going to show up. :( I wish all this stress could be over. You would think after boards I would be loving life but I'm really worried about finishing requirements. This year I would have to say has been the hardest year for me to swallow. I don't think I've worked this hard in school than now. The funny thing is I may look back on this in twenty years and say ... oh no you went through so many other things lol. Oh gees well I should sign off and not complain but I'm nervous for tomorrow hope things work out :) Later!

1 comment:

  1. both of my patient cancelled for my last day of clinic. But let me say... that you are amazing! You have helped me so much this year... and I can never repay you for your kindness! You give me a whole new meaning of dental hygiene to me.

    ReplyDelete