Delicious

Thursday, March 8, 2012

You just can't trust a patient no matter if you confirm with them twice

So I'm kinda mad, my patients are so lame, why can't a Class 4 come in when they are supposed too? and then my morning patient was the hardest class three I've ever seen and I missed so many spots! How am I ever going tp passed Clinical boards next week? everything is just coming so fast I hardly feel like I have improved a great deal from patient to patient. GRR I'm just so mad today I better not write anymore before I start ranting for an hour.

Next week is the big week,
wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. Awe....I think you are way more skilled then you think you are! You will get through next week and think "all this stress just for that?". Mark my words! Thanks for all your continued support, you have been such a rock for me in this time of stress and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete