Delicious

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Week that started with a better note

All I can say is my stressing is paying off I was able to find out today that I passed my LA written board. Whew... one down.... I'm really lucky though, I definitely owe it to my Daily prayers, my husband for putting up with me, and my teachers who help me through the struggles.

 So needless to stay for one week of this entire senior year I have one today of content and maybe some confidence.

I wish that everyone who works really hard gets acknowledgment that is deserved, We all work so hard to be in this program and profession I just wish best luck to everyone, and want to say that if I fail my others it's ok, I can retake them and I'm not a bad person for it. I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment