Delicious

Thursday, February 9, 2012

MockBoard LA

Well what can you say when you Passed/Failed? I did perfect technique until my hand sorta of collapsed on the PSA, as well as I was instructed to only give the IA first and in my stupidity of changing syringes I touched THE FORBIDDEN CARD! GRRR What ever I must do I must not touch that card! I had the perfect patient! Perfect Landmarks, and perfect no pain sensation but GRRRR why? why must I ruin my self?

Well other then that today was great, my patient came in and she paid me millions of compliments, and gave me the sweetest card I really did cry. Some people are just too nice and I wish that I could clean every one's teeth for free so those wonderful people can get the care they need when they need it no matter what. all I can say is that was a life changing moment when I really saw a change and absolute gratitude from someone who truly cared. I hope that my life can be filled with these moments and that I may be of a great service to many.

That's it for now and tomorrow I wait for.. praying for a board patient!

1 comment:

  1. Tori, she really was a sweetheart! I am glad you were able to relish in the moment. It truly would be nice if all patients were as thankful.

    ReplyDelete