Delicious

Friday, February 24, 2012

Here a Board.. There a board.. every where a Board PT!

Oh my goodness what a week! I have had such a successful and productive week it almost doesn't seem real?
I enjoyed my Dental Hygiene sit ins .. I was able to go to both of my offices on Tuesday! It was funny because I scheduled my Mountain Green Dental in the morning bright and early and I woke up to crazy snow! Driving the canyon was a little scary but well worth it! I then got to go home for Lunch and then able to run to my second observation at Booth Dental. I told them 2:30 but I got their at 1:55 So they let me observe a little earlier. I do have to say my eyes were open to a lot and I was also very excited to graduate and start practicing! :)

On Thursday I had my most scary mockboard because I didn't do so hot on the last one and this patient had a bridge of Calculus from the Anteriors to the Posteriors on the lingual side. LOL I laugh now but even my ultrasonic was being weak sauce against this stuff. But my hard work and patience paid off I passed with one one error and I was happy to say she was a class three :)

And finally to end my week I was able to help with screenings this morning! I was happy Whitnee found a board patient! and hope that family works out great for her! They were so funny they all wanted to come back and watch and they were laughing and joking the whole time. :) I know everyone will find a patient, and I'm staying optimistic because I still need one as well.

But yes, what a good and productive week, now to worry about my Nation Board on Tuesday and get ready for the Clinicals WOOT ALMOST DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for helping me with the screening for my board patient! You are the best! We will find you one soon.

    ReplyDelete