Delicious

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3-9-11 YIKES!

So I haven't written in a while but that is because I had the unfortunate experience of being in a car accident! Yeah all I can say is I was in pain enough to not be able to see patients on Monday. Well Today Wednesday wasn't that great either. I saw my first 1A anticipating that everything was going to go fast, easy, and breezy... Oh how I was mistaken. This little girl was sweet and really sweet but man when you got in her mouth she drooled every where and I was doing two sealants but every time I was ready to place it she would lick her tooth! From there I would then have to redo the bond and hope she would not lick it again. Not only did that happen but I had to wait 30 mins for the doctor to come check if I could even put on the sealant! GRRR So long story short it took my whole appointment and I was unable to start a class3 patient that I was hoping for because I now am left with none! That was my week last week... problem after problem... after problem.... but I guess to had one positive note I got an A on my DH test :)


Signing off :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your car accident! I'm glad you are okay. Spring break will be much needed! Good job on your DH test!

    ReplyDelete