Delicious

Thursday, March 3, 2011

3-2-11 BACK UP! :)

So patient decided to cancel on me today so I was able to see my dashingly handsome fiance to come to my rescue! :) hehehehe I love this boy. Anyways It was a very productive and educational day because today I finished a 1B from start to finish! Yes, I have no done it and now have the extreme confidence to do it again! I can't say it wasn't thrilling but I was glad in was my fiance for this appt. He was extremely encouraging and relaxed.

the Goal today was definitely met! I am now planning on my next patient who is a Class 2 to get atleast two quads done alone with the OD. Yes, I am feeling confident that I can do this! Now let's hope this patient for sure ends up to be a Class 2 LOL.

Well until next time
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I love backups! You are the best Tori!... and don't doubt yourself... b/c I do it alot

    ReplyDelete