Delicious

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

YAY CLINIC! 10-20-10

Well in short last monday I had a complete melt down. Nothing went right, I was not feeling well, stressed, and pretty much overwelmed with everything! But today was better, Marianne really made my day. I was her patient today in clinic and didn't brush my teeth for two days so she could get some major plague off. She was calm, collected and easy going that she just made my day and made me seem like the goal is in sight and that I'm not completely awful some days. I passed off all of my PE's and in general today is ending up really good. Now I just hope the tests and errands go well and get done today! Oh also a special shout out and thank you to the best Boyfriend in the world who let's me study his mouth constantly and searching out ways to help me. I love you nate!!! and Thank you so much for picking up the slack where I fail at doing daily chores :P. Have a fabulous day every one!!!

1 comment: