Delicious

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Anterior Scaler clinic 10-4-10

Radiology CLINC!

LOL today we mounted our xrays and passed off our bitewing PE! I  especially had the best time chatting with Instructor Vyning of how to get an Xray retaken. Lol going into full detail about the conversation and actions between instructor and student. LOL after I was have way into it Intructor Vyning laughed and told me " Tori you're telling me everything the student said .. I think you know what your doing, just stop, you pass lol." I was busting out laughing as he proceeds to mimick me... " And she said, and I said, and we did," LOL It was funny you had to be there, I guess I ramble alot when I'm nervous :) But all in all I passed!! YAY!

Clinic!

I was so stoked for clinic! Today we did anterior scaling, and let me tell you it's harder then it looks. There is a specific technic and peviting action that requires major finger strength! lol After we worked on the typodont ( fake mouths) we worked on one another! It was great! I had a great pt..... and I did really well I think with minimal poking. HA HA HA but after I was done man it felt like I had run a marathon! I was so tired and tight it was ridiculous!!! lol I was way happy for my turn and to go home lol. But yeah great day!!! Great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment