Delicious

Monday, October 11, 2010

EXPLOER PE! and clinic on the 11th!!!

Today, I can't lie, was a little nerve racking. It's funny how much you can practice and move on to new things like scaling then step back to the basics of exploring, and you realize you forgot everything lol. So yes I was a little nervous to pass the PE off today but I learned alot and had fun doing it. LOL I'm so good  at it that my patient even fell asleep while I was working on her. Ha Ha so that was funny, we also got to brush one anothers teeth and do our Biofilm index. Now that was pretty embarrassing when I found out that I'm missing some areas that I thought i had been really working on. Either way it was really fun. I thought us brushing our patients teeth was a great idea and an easy way to show them how to properly brush and enjoy the massage. AW to have some one give me a cleaning every day :).......... So it's almost halloween and I'm throughly stoked!!!!!! But ya that's about it for today so I'll writ more later!
BYES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment