Delicious

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another day another Dollar back from vacation

Hello! so last time I posted I hadn't looked into my crystal ball and saw all the temp jobs I've been getting!

It's awesome I love walking into an office and knowing exactly what to do and know that people appreciate me for it! :) I had to turn down a few jobs due to my awesome Vacation in MINNESOTA! But it was definitely worth it. But while we're on the subject I want to tell ya about my trip!

Now I know what your thinking how can Minnesota be a fun vacation well It was the best because I got to really bond with my husband's family and we were out in the sun everyday and all day. We were able to get a cabin for the week right by the lake and enjoy the simple things in life like fishing (I caught 2!), wake boarding, swimming across the lake twice all by myself, paddle boating, kayaking, learning/playing tennis, visiting Mall of America, laying out by the pool, gourmet dinners every night Thanks to my Mother in Law Rosie ( I LOVE YOU!), Ice cream almost every night before bed, and in general being with the family and can't forget bowling. Wow it was one of the best family vacations I've taken ever. It was so good to see family from all over the world and getting to spend good time with everyone.

So here I am now Temping away, lol actually sitting here since my SRP patient no showed on me so I thought I'd update the good old blog. I will say this I had an anesthesia opportunity yesterday and I can't tell ya how much I missed those instructors saying "ok angle here this way, ok I see, stop there, I see, PERFECT!" It was ... well nerve racking but both patients got numb so I guess I did it right but I did go home and read up just one more time so I don't get nerves again :)

Well I better get back! Signing off for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment