Delicious

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And then Life changes again

Here it is one week from our Arizona trip where we are road tripping with stops to the Grant Canyon to Phoenix so I can take the Jurisprudence exam and I can then be licensed in AZ. Well Yesterday I got a call from an office I haven't heard from since June about a possible full time job and they would like to interview me. I did the interview today ( I'm assuming it went well because...) which then led to a working interview half day tomorrow.  Now I'm thinking I may get this job and we may not be able to go to AZ. To continue I then get a call from yet another dental office that would like me to discuss a possible full time position in Taylorsville, UT. I call back with, to my dismay, no answer and suggest a possible interview for tomorrow before my half day. This then meaning if I get this Job I will not be able to go to AZ next week either. So it's looking like I'm not supposed to go to Arizona for the moment........ but if I don't get "these" jobs.... I can't tell you how fast I'm going to be RUNNING TO ARIZONA! lol.

Temping is fun but it's not as full filling as getting to know the patients in your personal hygiene room, with YOUR favorite instruments. I hope I get hired soon because my dreams of going to foreign countries and working cross continental seem so far away I hope that everything works out the way it should... Pause for Prayer :P

Well until the next time I write.... See ya :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment