Delicious

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not enough time!

I'm going crazy looking at my schedule because I have no time for clinic! Every morning I don't have a patient and then I see a class 5 or 1B that doesn't help me with requirements :( I also have no time to schedule patients back due to Mockboards and trying to find them.. Can I just say overwhelmed!

Well anyways I had a hard class two for the afternoon and I only got to one quad due to timing and lots of mobility in the lower anteriors and trying to scale was difficult. I missed one spot on number 31 distal and Perry showed me something very interesting he took my anterior sickle scaler ( not the Nebraska) and taught me ho to apply it the the distal line angle on the lingual. WOW! I never thought about that before and he said he did it occasionally. There are still so many tricks I haven't learned sometimes I want to stay in school and have them teach me more, But leave the requirements out Ha ha :)

Well I think that's all I can really blog right now lol so I don't go into a ranting rage of sadness and worry about WREB boards and that I'm struggling so until next time ... hopefully it's better news :)

1 comment:

  1. Tori, I completely agree with you, I need to know more tricks!! Prof Alexander had me use the hs6/7 on a 29D pretty far subgingivally and it was amazing. I would have never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete