Delicious

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Different Title... Same blog

So of course as all of my fellow dental hygiene ladies I will be blogging about mockboards..

All I can say is I did not do as well as anticipated 6 spots, two quads wow! I can't say I'm very happy about this but I learned a valuable lesson. Perry gave me some great tips and I'm going to share them.
Tip one: after you have scaled your life out go over one last time with the ultrasonic on low, even if you don't want to.
Tip two: after your done stand up stretch! crack your hands, shake it out and wash your hands, then sit down and polish and floss.
Tip three: once your done polishing and flossing, shake your hands out, get on the opposite side that you usually scale on ( right hand go left, left hand go right) and then take the explorer and feel from the opposite side. Because if you have been scaling from a certain direction the whole time then you may miss the clicks going the other way. Interesting huh?
 So to answer Perry yes, I learned a heck of a lot today, was it the best day ever NO! but eh I guess you win them and lose them. The ultimate goal is to finish dental hygiene and graduate, as long as I do that I'm happy!

So that's all I'm done talking about mockboards, now to move on to better things! :)






1 comment:

  1. Great tips! Will totally use those next time! As long as you learned from it... that is ALL THAT MATTERS!!! Love ya and miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete