Delicious

Monday, August 23, 2010

FIRST DAY IN THE WSU CLINIC!

Aw first day of clinic! that's where all the fun begins! Today I started my day off with the most awesome radiology class... we began searching the clinic, awing at the ancient dipping xrays and amazed that our dexters have real TEETH!!! Crazy? I think so :D After our break we then continued our adventure through the main clinic!  We were all assigned clinic drawers and fruity passwords that hopefully we can all spell ha ha. After which we scheduled ourselves as REAL HYGIENIST in the computer! I don't know about anyone else but it's nice to be the one on the schedule for a change. I left with a better knowledge of the program, more confidence, and great stories to blackmail my classmates with ;P JK. I think today has made me even more excited to get started and to be more envolved as I leave for other oppertunities in the future. AND this probably won't be my last post today but I just have to say HOW AWESOME OUR CLASS OF 2012 IS!!! I mean come on you can all tell we totally rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment