Delicious

Monday, April 11, 2011

April 6th!!!! and yes we're ahead on Class 2's!!!

So i found a Class two today and she is such a darling patient. I think she has given me the best OHI experience since she was a smoker and drinker = High risk for Oral cancer, Perio, and lesions! It was such a go talk I had with her to the point that she understood and was very compliant and helpful. I gave her great OHI aids and especially printed out handouts for her to take home and learn more about what we talked about! Yes I feel like the best Hygienist ever! Goal met.... 1 Quad, OD, XRAYS, and a through OHI :)

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me take those x-rays! I love how you use your words... like darling. You are such a constant encourage young lady. It is girls like you who keep me going:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori, I love that we can all tell how much you care about all of your patients! You get so excited about teaching them and I love listening to you talk about your patients! You will definitely be an excited, dedicated, and genuine RDH.... in approximately 365 days!!! :) WOO WOO

    ReplyDelete